Get Connected
  • facebook
  • twitter
Print

One injured in Nitro apartment fire

By Staff reports

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- One person was injured during a house fire in Nitro on Saturday evening, 911 dispatchers said.

The fire broke out shortly after 6 p.m. at 415 A Dupont Ave. in Nitro, according to Kanawha County Metro 911 dispatchers.

Paramedics transported one person to the hospital, but dispatchers were not sure of the extent of the person's injuries.

Firefighters from Dunbar and Nitro responded and contained the blaze in less than an hour. There were no other injuries.  


Print

User Comments